Recently, I attended the Social Media Week panel, “Building Social Products,” which discussed tips and tricks for making a new product appeal in the social world. Featuring speakers from three very different companies, Eventbrite, SoundCloud and Trulia, the panelists discussed how product planning has changed in the past few years, and how companies must plan for this evolution with social thinking inherent from concept to rollout. Continue reading
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago