Every year I listen to family, friends, neighbors and coworkers discuss their New Year’s resolutions and without a doubt, a couple mention health and fitness as an area that needs improvement throughout the upcoming year. Has anyone actually made a goal and continued to push through until that goal was achieved? Well, for all those out there who decided the goal was to “workout more,” “lose 10 pounds,” “eat healthier or ” “run 10 miles a week,” thankfully, there are countless apps across all platforms that help us track calories burned, miles covered and nutrition all while mapping your route, managing your music and staying socially active! Who can say “no” to a little run in the park with countless activities literally at your fingertips?
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 12 months ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago