The latest app craze seems to be centered on video apps like Cinemagram, Viddy, and Vine. No wonder, with Twitter recently unveiling Vine on Jan. 24. The launch generated buzz about the future of content creation and consumption on social media. In short, Vine allows iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad users create and post short video clips to Twitter and Facebook. Simply point your mobile device, touch the screen and the app records up to six seconds. At this link, you can check out some cool examples that chronicle the city of Hong Kong with a batch of the six-second videos. Continue reading
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 12 months ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago