Like most mobile-dependent 22-year-olds, I enjoy taking advantage of the variety of communication portals available to me. Not only am I in awe of the constant evolution of mobile technology, I am also impulsive about keeping up with trends and the people that mean the most to me. Below are 10 forms of communication I use on my cell phone almost every day. With so many options to choose from, there’s always a way to reach me … as long as my battery is charged! Continue reading
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 12 months ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago