Earlier this week, the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) released information on China’s Internet development in 2011. According to the data, microblogging and online buying through coupon sites (such as Groupon and Living Social) increased by more than 200 percent – making the two activities the county’s fastest growing online activities last year. Also of note, the country’s Web users exceeded 500 million in 2011.
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago