Enron. Lehman Brothers. The captain of the Titanic. Rick Perry the night of the Republican Debate. Perhaps some of the greatest embarrassments, bad decisions and downright debacles of our time could have been avoided if only the men and women at the helm had not been up late the night before. According to Arianna Huffington, it’s time we all realize our true creative and productive capacities by doing what may seem counterintuitive—shutting down, turning off and going to bed.
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 12 months ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago