As a recent college grad out on my own, I have found that supporting myself has led to cutting what my parents would call “unnecessary expenditures” from my budget. Being a lover of clothes, shoes and purses, it has been sad to quit my weekly trips to Nordstrom. I have come to find that even a simple item one would deem a necessity, such as toilet paper, has been difficult to purchase if I am not able to find a good deal. Luckily for me and other recent grads, who somehow still seem to pay his or her smartphone bill while eating Top Ramen every night, there are apps (free!) that can help us search for the cheapest purchases possible.
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago