We’ve all seen it happen – from cat memes to products that instantly become “must-haves” to diets and dance crazes to YouTube video sensations – some things in today’s culture seem to “catch on” and spread like gossip after a high school dance until they’ve been shared across social media platforms, featured on television talk shows and casually discussed about among friends and they become a part of our social fabric. But what makes these things “go viral” and earn a place, even if only temporarily, in pop culture while others are never embraced and shared? Continue reading
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 12 months ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 1 year ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago