According to DazeInfo.com, there have been more than 163 billion tweets since Twitter launched in March 2006. The rising trend of second-screen viewing and live-tweeting while watching television is taking the world by storm. We not only sit down comfortably on the couch, kick up our feet and become fully enveloped in a show; we now bring our smartphones, tablets and other devices with us, switching between viewing both screens. People want to stay connected, provide relevant, unique opinions and check out what others have to say about the same show. Continue reading
Try This App!
- New @MobileFiller post from @akuhn_sf: The Impact of Mobile Technology on Medical School wp.me/p1iNkR-pl 12 months ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @jennastarkey – what are your top 5 apps? wp.me/p1iNkR-p9 12 months ago
- New #MobileFiller post from @nicolecolwell: It's Nat’l Etiquette Week – Avoid these #mobile missteps! wp.me/p1iNkR-oZ 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @afmac - Summer #TV #Guide: For Your #Streaming Pleasure - wp.me/p1iNkR-od 1 year ago
- New @MobileFiller post from @marlak: Science and Philosophy: wp.me/p1iNkR-nL 1 year ago